Parents & Friends Committee
We are a group of parents, caregivers and teachers dedicated to supporting our students and school community, gaining better learning and wellbeing outcomes. We welcome and encourage anyone from our school community that would like to volunteer at our school.
If you have any questions or enquiries (no question is a silly question!), please don't hesitate to contact us on 8258 9855 or on email@example.com
The Parents and Friends Committee
This year we are focussing on volunteering in the school. In previous years we have organised fundraising events, volunteered at school events and undertook various fundraisers. We currently support the Wednesday Learning Hub by organising food and learning support to students.
Please see the Learning Hub Volunteer Roster sheet below:
Parents and Friends Meetings for 2019
The Parents and Friends meet 2-3 times per term on Wednesdays.
- Week 3 5pm Wednesday 29th May
- Week 6 5pm Wednesday 26th June
- Week 3 5pm Wednesday 7th August
- Week 6 6pm Wednesday 28th August
- Week 9 5pm Wednesday 18th September
- Week 3 5pm Wednesday 30th October
- Week 6 6pm Wednesday 20th November